Trading Standards is the government agency responsible for administering the Motor Vehicle Traders Register.


Did you know?

Did you know?

You can find out out who has an interest in your car with your mobile phone.

Check out our great TXTB4UBUY service.

Slide show smart folder
Ask a question

[icon] Ask a question. Ask a question

Look for answers to the most frequently asked questions about: